From June to September 2014.
In Olimex’s new training building.
Who could participate?
- people willing to learn new stuff;
- we do not have age limitations;
What we do offer?
- hacker space with fast internet connection;
- soldering irons;
- tools for hacking;
- development boards;
- laser cutter;
- DIY 3D printer;
- access to all boards which Olimex manufacture;
- mentors who to guide you through your projects;
What we expect from you?
- basic knowledge for software or hardware;
- basic english knowledge;
- willingless to learn and share with others;
- collaboration with other people;
- to have your own laptop or computer which to bring to hacker space;
What is the purpose?
- to learn new stuff;
- to share with others what you know;
- to meet interestings people with same interests;
- to make something interesting together;
- to do lighting talks on topics you know better than others;
What are the topics?
- Electronic design;
- kiCAD PCB layout;
- Programming embedded devices;
- Linux kernel and drivers hacking;
- Python embedded programming;
- OpenCV experiments;
- Designing 3d parts to print;
- Designing parts with laser cutter;
- Building and programming Robots;
- interactive toys;
- crazy projects;
Please submit your interest and the project you want to complete, note that you are not obligated to be here during the all time period. You can come in convenient for you time and leave when you want or upon completion of your project. This is not school, this is place where to learn, share and have fun. The number of seats are limited though, so we have to do some selection.