OLIMEX Ltd. enables college students and/or university students to apply for participation in a free summer training program based in Plovdiv/BULGARIA.
If you are ambitious and willing to develop your skils; if you want to become proficient in the fields of digital, analog electronics, wireless communications, programming, and design of electronic devices; if you want to learn and grow, you can apply for vacancies on program:
- Digital and Analog circuit design;
- PCB layout;
- C programming of embedded devices;
- Python programming of embedded projects;
- Scratch/BYOB/Snap block extensions;
- OpenCV + Python projects;
- Building and programming Robots;
- uboot, Linux kernel and drivers hacking;
- Android programming.
The training program is developed as a summer internship and gives you the opportunity to become acquainted with current practices in the field of electronics.
Interns will have access to all the resources, products and programmers of OLIMEX Ltd. to complete their learning process.
You will receive theoretical and practical training to understand the details of the design process. You will gain skills to work on projects. Throughout the internship you will be guided by our experienced developers.
The training is free, but the seats are limited so please express your interest in advance to info [at] olimex [dot] com , because not everybody will be approved.
In order to apply for the internship you must be:
- a college student and/or university student with a technical major;
- fluent in English and work freely with computers;
- ready to learn.