DuinoMite software development was suffering from missing version control since we started it. There are 4 developers who contributed to the project but there was quite lack of coordination as we put all stuff on Ken’s shoulders.
Ken’s release from February 16th, 2012 was with few minor bugs on the UART configurations, but being busy he had no time to fix these. This weekend I had some free time after we finish the iMX233-OLinuXino design and took a look at the sources and fixed few port definition and UART initialization mistakes.
Now the source is on GitHub https://github.com/OLIMEX/DuinoMite
I put there also the latest Hardware CAD files and from now on the latest revisions will be there.