This weekend the first lecture in our Training Lab was present by Stefan Saraev.
Some pictures are posted here .
- to make reliable Internet link to the new building
- to setup logging and streaming video/audio from the events
- air conditioning (will be fixed this week)
next workshops to follow:
- Building custom Android images for OLinuXino
- KiCAD Open Source CAD introduction
- Arduino workshop
- FPGA and introduction to verilog
All lectures are free to participate. We will announce them with week in advance here on Twitter and Facebook/G+.
Also we will try to log and stream but may need time until we figure out how to do it properly 🙂
The working language is Bulgarian but we will try to add English subtitles to the logged lectures as well.