ESP8266 is amazing low cost little device which allow you to run web server on it and to connect embedded devices to Internet via WiFi. We organize free ESP8266 workshop in our training building on 7th of March starting at 14.00 o’clock.
Some of the topics which will be discussed:
- Where we are with ESP8266 development boards, new boards and plans.
- How to install all tools necessary for development with ESP8266.
- How to make your first blink LED program.
- How to make simple web server.
- New Arduino style library for ESP8266 with GPIO, ADC, DAC(PWM), SPI, I2C, Serial. Access to the 2MB Flash in Olimex modules for data logging, web pages and more.
- How to develop with Lua and MQTT with ESP8266.
- New Plug and Play firmware for ESP8266-EVB with automatic recognition of UEXT modules connected for measurement of temperature, humidity, accelerometer, LCD, etc.
- How to make web server with secure access
- Low power modes and battery operation.
Everyone is welcome! If you have project with ESP8266 which you want to share or make lighting talk about please send us e-mail to include you in the workshop program.