Nice to meet you! I am H3-OLinuXino-NANO, ultra small 50×50 mm Linux computer with
- H3 quad core Cortex-A7 processor
- 512MB of DDR3 RAM
- 2x USB hosts for mouse and keyboard
- Ethernet 100Mb interface
- HDMI Full HD output
- 4 buttons
- micro SD card
- UART console
- USB-OTG which also is used to power the board
- 4 mount holes
- 2x 40 pin connectors (optional) which carry lot of GPIOs
We now try the software and test all peripherals if everything is OK will proceed with production, but we overall are very proud that managed to shrink in this space the complete board i only 6 Layers.
We learned our lessons from the first H3-OLinuXino prototypes, now this board consumes less power, DDR3L memory is used at lower voltage 1.35V and this helps the processor to not overheat like on our first proto.
Where this board could be used?
- General purpose Linux computer
- Digital signage
- Low cost IoT home node server
- Android TV box to play games and videos
Due to the high integration of H3 SoC the price will be below the price of LIME, but no SATA and LiPo charger.
This design is made with Eagle, we have to make few more improvements before run production and put them on Github.