May 28th in Olimex training building we will have our Help day.
There we will discuss everything around electronics, but we want to add small twist to these meetings, so each time we make Help day we will add small focus theme with slide presentations and transfer some know how we have.
This help day focus will be around SMT technology and production and specially one of it’s very important componets – the Solder paste.
There are lot of myths and mysteries around solder pastes and we will try to remove them, so at the end of the day you know:
- what is solder paste
- what are solder paste most important characteristics
- what types of solder paste exist
- how solder paste should be handled
- what happens after solder paste expire date
- can we bring back to life old solder paste
- how to trouble shoot problems related to solder paste
We will share things we learned during the last 25 years dealing with electronic design and production.