What you see is our improved REV.B of A64-OLinuXino. What’s new:
- Gigabit PHY is now KSZ9031 from MICROCHIP/MICREL which allow board to be produced in both commercial and industrial grade!
- DDR3 is now DDR3L for lower power
- we add SPI flash footprint U12
- Audio input now is jumper selectable between LINE-IN and MIC-IN
- eMMC now can work on software selectable voltage 3.3V or 1.8V which would allow faster speeds
- status LED is attached to port PE17
- size 90×60 mm
Now we do final software tests and if everything is OK we will run production.