Make PCB track resistance calculator which takes these input parameters:
- track width in units: (mm) or (mils)
- track thickness in units: (mm) or (mils) or (oz per sq.ft)
- track length in units: (mm) or (mils)
- number of vias this track goes through
- vias plating thickness in units (mm) or (mils)
- vias drill diameter in units (mm) or (mils)
and displays resistance in Ohms.
You can code the solution in any programming language during the weekend and have to submit it to email@example.com latest on Sunday September 21th.
On Monday we will upload the solutions on GitHub https://github.com/OLIMEX/WPC
You can play with your real name or with nick if you want to be anonymous, we will not disclosure your personal info if you do not want to.